Re: [opensuse-translation] openSUSE translations not in 11.3 Milestone 7
  • From: Freek de Kruijf <f.de.kruijf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 10:06:16 +0200
Op dinsdag 1 juni 2010 09:25:46 schreef Karl Eichwalder:
Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx> writes:
OK, if slideshow.pot is your problem, then please look at
50-pot/MAINTAINERS and write Karl a mail. It won't work another way I'm
afraid.

Yes, that's correct for this case and all the other pot files.

slideshow (and release-notes) are special, though ;) I'm just the
editor and packager. Contents are normally provided by the marketing
guys (slideshow) or the developers (release-notes).

I'm not sure who of the openSUSE community now wants to maintain the
slideshow texts. They reside as an xml file within the yast repo.

OK. But you did not address the fact that the newest Dutch translations, and
maybe other translations for that matter, are not packaged in the newest
Milestone distribution.
You are the packager and you do not package the newest translations, at least
the slideshow, in the newest Milestone. This is discouraging. When I install a
Milestone I want to see how the translations look like. I also click on the
Help to see how that looks.

--
fr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf