Re: [opensuse-translation] openSUSE translations not in 11.3 Milestone 7
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2010 09:25:46 +0200
Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx> writes:

OK, if slideshow.pot is your problem, then please look at
50-pot/MAINTAINERS and write Karl a mail. It won't work another way I'm
afraid.

Yes, that's correct for this case and all the other pot files.

slideshow (and release-notes) are special, though ;) I'm just the
editor and packager. Contents are normally provided by the marketing
guys (slideshow) or the developers (release-notes).

I'm not sure who of the openSUSE community now wants to maintain the
slideshow texts. They reside as an xml file within the yast repo.

R&D / Documentation