Re: [opensuse-translation] enabling check script
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 09:14:48 +0100
Gabriel <gabriel@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

My suggestion is to change the comparision line to:

[code]
if len(path) < 3 or path[-3:] != '.po' or
base.startswith('update-desktop-files') or not changed:
[/code]

strings methods are faster than regexp with single fixed strings.

Thanks, this looks very promissing and it works according to my tests.
In the long or not so long run, we must try to convince the Berlios
admins to upgrade their gettext installation...

R&D / Documentation