Re: [opensuse-translation] svn move
  • From: Leandro Regueiro <leandro.regueiro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 13:42:23 +0100
On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 12:39 PM, Gabriel <gabriel@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 5:01 AM, Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Gabriel <gabriel@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 8:18 AM, Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Once the SVN is ready, I'll try to set the permission accordingly.  BTW,
I'd to "promote" 2 or 3 of you translators who are familiar with
openSUSE and with this sourceforge-like collaboration system as "Project
Admins".  Any volunteers?  What to you think?

I'm in. (dahool)

You message is a little bit sparse ;)  Does this mean you want to act as
a Project Admin?  If yes, fine with me.  Then we will be 6 or 7 admins
and this would be fine for the time to come, I'd say.

Yes, that's what I meant :)

In openSuse galician translation team we use Vertaal to send the
translations. We hope it will be available in the near future.