Re: [opensuse-translation] svn move
  • From: Freek de Kruijf <f.de.kruijf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 23:59:36 +0100
Op woensdag 2 december 2009 15:25:15 schreef Karl Eichwalder:

The decision is taken that we want to move to berlios.de with the
suse-i18n SVN repository. The migration process will probably start on
Friday. During and after the migration process checkins are not
possible; instead you will see a message warning you or pointing you to
the new location.

Please, create an account for yourself at http://developer.berlios.de,
then mail me your account names (that's the Novell account name and the
new Berlios account name) and I'll give you commit rights at Berlios
(probably next Monday).

My Novell account and the Berlios account are both "fdekruijf".

--
vr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf