Re: [opensuse-translation] RELEASE-NOTES-openSUSE
  • From: Kálmán Kéménczy <kkemenczy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 08:11:03 +0100
Thinking about it again, I assume the text as written is fine.  You'll
find a similar wording in mount(8)--maybe, we stole it from there:

      relatime Update inode access times relative to modify or change
             time.  Access time is only updated if the previous access
             time was earlier than the current modify or change
             time. (Similar to noatime, but doesn't break mutt or other
             applications that need to know if a file has been read
             since the last time it was modified.)

IIRC, this addresses file modification ('chmod'-like operations) and
changes concerning the contents of a file.  Or vice versa.  Translation
is probably not that easy.

thanks to shed the light. I have to retranslate it :)