Re: [opensuse-translation] Fwd: Re: [opensuse-marketing] openSUSE Homepage
  • From: Rastislav Krupanský <rastislav.krupansky@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 20:20:25 +0100
Dňa 12.11.2009 18:25, Andreas Jaeger wrote / napísal(a):
Guys, could you help me with translation of http://www.opensuse.org/en,
please?

The text is:
<h2>openSUSE 11.2 has been released!</h2>
href="http://news.opensuse.org/2009/11/12/opensuse-11-2-released/";>finally
out!</a> The openSUSE Project is pleased to announce the release of
openSUSE 11.2. openSUSE 11.2 includes new versions of GNOME, KDE,
OpenOffice.org, Firefox, the Linux kernel, and many, many more updates
and improvements. In 11.2 you’ll find more than 1,000 open source
desktop applications. openSUSE also includes a full suite of server
software and a rich selection of open source development tools.<a
href="http://software.opensuse.org/112/en";>Get it today!</a></p>
the 11.2 announcement</a> and<a
href="http://twitter.com/opensuse";>spreading the word on
Twitter</a>!</p>