Re: [opensuse-translation] Build 350 l10n regression
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 21:51:35 +0100 (CET)

On Sunday, 2009-11-08 at 16:14 +0100, Stephan Kulow wrote:

On Saturday 07 November 2009 12:37:05 Carlos E. R. wrote:
On Saturday, 2009-11-07 at 08:57 +0100, Karl Eichwalder wrote:

Yes, this is unfortunately, but not that serious (IMO). The default
now is KDE, and we can fix the defect with an online update.

I was told that having KDE as the default would not bein demeaning for the
rest. I find out that it is not so, as I feared. Bugs in gnome will now go
unsolved. Nice. :-/

Stop that nonsense NOW! The reason yast2-gtk is untranslated is exactly that
a bug with a high profile was fixed.

Karl said that it was not translated because it affected gnome and that is secondary to kde. That is what I understood. That if the bug had affected kde, you would have done something to repair the translation.

I have to ask myself again what some
translators are up to: a good product or 100% in some statistics ;(

BOTH!

It can't be a good translation if some programs are not complete.
We did our job. It is not our fault.

I'm very sorry if I'm harsh, but this thing has hurt my feelings :-/

- -- Cheers,