Re: [opensuse-translation] Build 350 l10n regression
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 16:14:39 +0100
On Saturday 07 November 2009 12:37:05 Carlos E. R. wrote:
On Saturday, 2009-11-07 at 08:57 +0100, Karl Eichwalder wrote:
Am Sat 07 Nov 2009 08:38:45 AM CET schrieb Kálmán Kéménczy <>:
I do understand that, but the bugs has not been corrected for the
freeze. Another main issues is the change of the gtk-yast between RC1
and RC2 that we could not follow.

Yes, this is unfortunately, but not that serious (IMO). The default
now is KDE, and we can fix the defect with an online update.

I was told that having KDE as the default would not bein demeaning for the
rest. I find out that it is not so, as I feared. Bugs in gnome will now go
unsolved. Nice. :-/

Stop that nonsense NOW! The reason yast2-gtk is untranslated is exactly that
a bug with a high profile was fixed. I have to ask myself again what some
translators are up to: a good product or 100% in some statistics ;(

Greetings, Stephan