Re: [opensuse-translation] Build 350 l10n regression
  • From: Rastislav Krupanský <rastislav.krupansky@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 09:53:41 +0100
2009/11/7 Kálmán Kéménczy <kkemenczy@xxxxxxxxx>:
I do understand that, but the bugs has not been corrected for the freeze.
Another main issues is the change of the gtk-yast between RC1 and RC2
that we could not follow.

Yes, this is unfortunately, but not that serious (IMO).  The default
now is KDE, and we can fix the defect with an online update.

Yes, KDE is the default but we offer at least two windows manager in
the install. It should not be the difference and the package manager
is really one of the (in not THE) main component of the yast.

Yes, i tottaly agree with Kalman.
I noticed that gtk software management in RC1 was fully translated and
now, in RC2, some of buttons aren´t.
And by the way, another translation bug still isn't fixed, which was
filed before freezeing, 543745 - One-click install wizard not
localized

--
S pozdravom / Best regards,

Rasto