Re: [opensuse-translation] Build 350 l10n regression
  • From: Kálmán Kéménczy <kkemenczy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 09:38:54 +0100
On Sat, Nov 7, 2009 at 9:37 AM, Martin Schlander
<martin.schlander@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Lørdag den 7. november 2009 08:57:33 skrev Karl Eichwalder:
But deadlines could have been better communicated/reminded I think
- I fear I
translated the release notes too late to make it on the media for
offline installations :-/

AFAIK, we do not ship translations of the RNs on the media at all.
They are always downloaded from the server (IIRC); maybe, this has been
changed lately--someone probably needs to investigate.

Ahh. I needn't worry then :-)

Ahh, RN is the Release Notes... It looks I am still sleeping :)