Re: [opensuse-translation] .po editor on windows?
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 21:20:52 +0200
Am Tue 23 Jun 2009 08:26:04 PM CEST schrieb "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Emacs + po-mode.el (coming with gettext) is said to work.

Wow :-)

I'm not that kind of geek to use emacs on windows - you see, I like
editors like Word, Openoffice.org and such...

If you don't like it, I do not want to persuade you. For what's worth,
several guys and girls were astonish how fast you can edit .po file
with Emacs. Guys and girl who otherwise do not use Emacs.

Nevertheless I frankly admit that it lacks several feature offered by
KBabel and, maybe, lokalize.

Karl