Re: [opensuse-translation] .po editor on windows?
  • From: Nick Shaforostoff <shafff@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 18:23:33 +0300
On Пятница 19 июня 2009 18:13:35 Carlos E. R. wrote:

Hi!

Somebody knows a .po file editor for windows?

I have some available free time, which I could use to translate, but the
only computer I have on those intervals runs windows. Installing or even
running a linux live is out of the question, forbidden. But I might
install some editor, standalone if possible.
Please try Lokalize.
Launch
http://www.winkde.org/pub/kde/ports/win32/installer/kdewin-installer-gui-latest.exe
then make sure kdesdk package is selected when package list is presented to you.