[opensuse-translation] .po editor on windows?
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 17:13:35 +0200 (CEST)

Hi!

Somebody knows a .po file editor for windows?

I have some available free time, which I could use to translate, but the only computer I have on those intervals runs windows. Installing or even running a linux live is out of the question, forbidden. But I might install some editor, standalone if possible.

Ideas?

- -- Cheers,