[opensuse-translation] zypper in openSUSE using SLED translations instead of openSUSE ones
  • From: Luiz Fernando Ranghetti <elchevive68@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 18:24:24 -0300
Hi Karl and all!

I noted that the zypper in the update repository uses SLED
translations instead of the one we do.

I find it while using zypper, a saw that the message who appears in
the screen was differente than the one I translate (and had a typo in
pt_BR :-)

zypp.pt_BR:

* original string: Retrieving repository '%s' metadata

* SLED: Recuperandoos metadados do repositório '%s' (Should be >>
"Recuperando os..")

* openSUSE: Obtendo os metadados do repositório '%s'

The sentences are equivalent, no problem there, the problem is that
this string is translated for openSUSE so why use the SLED version?

Regards.

Luiz