Re: [opensuse-translation] New strings in trunk
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 16:44:36 +0100
Martin Schlander <martin.schlander@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

Today I see 49 new strings in yast trunk. Are these for 11.1 updates? Or is
this 11.2 starting? Something else?

Yes, these are for 11.1 updates. Expect string updates approx. every
two weeks for the next time. You can wait with translating because the
openSUSE 11.1 GMC is done. I will post deadlines for the online update
once we know about it.

If it's 11.2 I'm a little disappointed not to see the msgmerge --previous
msgid stuff being used yet ;-)

Thanks for the reminder, though ;) Maybe, I could have use it
already...

R&D / Documentation