Re: [opensuse-translation] kde networkmanager
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 09:58:00 +0200
Alberto Passalacqua <alberto.passalacqua@xxxxxx> writes:

Ok, knetworkmanager is now available for translation.

It's from upstream, so I'll follow the same approach I adopted for
packagekit: leave it as it is.
Before upgrading to a new version, you should really check if it's ready
to be included, also from a translation point of view.

I'm sorry, there was a naming confusion. Right now, I'm trying to
transfer translation done in $kn.po to $kn.LL.po without overriding
translations already available in $kn.LL.po. Then I'll delete the
$kn.po files.

$kn.LL.po files are now ready for translation.

R&D / Documentation