Re: [opensuse-translation] kde networkmanager
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 13:20:39 +0200
Am Dienstag 13 Mai 2008 schrieb Stephan Kulow:
Hi,

It seems no-one noticed so far, but the KDE applet is
highly untranslated ;(

Dirk is going to fix that in susetranslations.diff, but I'm
afraid this will create quite some new messages. KDE.org only
translates the 0.6 version.

OK, I misunderstood Dirk. We'll copy knetworkmanager.po from KDE.org
for 11.0 and merge it. Then you can send your translations to the upstream
KDE teams and we'll remove it from our SVN.

Sorry for the mess.

Greetings, Stephan