Re: [opensuse-translation] gnome-packagekit (Re: opensuseupdater-gnome: openSUSE 11.0 - POT file update wanted)
  • From: Martin Schlander <suse@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 14:32:17 +0200
Tirsdag den 15. April 2008 16:35:40 skrev Karl Eichwalder:
According to packagekit FAQ gnome-packagekit is supposed to be
translated upstream by the GNOME project:

I did not know this. Then we probably should process it via Stanislav's
magic, that pulls in the upstream translations and let's you complete
it. Once done, we will push the opensuse translations upstream.

For the moment, stop translations gnome-packagekit and wait for
Stanislav's and Mauro's comments.

Danish team is running out of useful things to do, and thus don't want to wait
too long for clarification on this.

Since there's zero Danish upstream translations for gnome-packagekit, and
we're in contact with Danish GNOME translators, is there any reason why we
shouldn't go ahead with translating gnome-packagekit?

As soon as we're done we'll send it to the gnomers and they'll proofread and
merge and commit it upstream.