Re: [opensuse-translation] missed old translations in update-desktop-files
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 09:58:12 +0200
Am Donnerstag 17 April 2008 schrieb Stephan Kulow:
Am Donnerstag 17 April 2008 schrieb guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx:
Selon Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>:
Sorry, that's highly unfair. I did a mistake while updating
the upstream translations and this caused some major drop
of translations.

This is all derived from something that the translators requested
very strongly: split update-desktop-files. Shit happens and it was
fixed after less than 12 hours. No translations were lost.

Could you fix it again soon, please ?

What is missing?
I see, french is still broken. Fixed now too, I wonder how this slipped
through ;(

Greetings, Stephan