Re: [opensuse-translation] missed old translations in update-desktop-files
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 08:09:49 +0200
Am Donnerstag, 17. April 2008 schrieb aliks-os:
Same here for 'RU'. What happended?

Karl, it is what I say to you several times, that some
translation after merging from Novell side losts.
How long we will do "monkey work"

Sorry, that's highly unfair. I did a mistake while updating
the upstream translations and this caused some major drop
of translations.

This is all derived from something that the translators requested
very strongly: split update-desktop-files. Shit happens and it was
fixed after less than 12 hours. No translations were lost.

Greetings, Stephan