[opensuse-translation] Ready to start the first translation round (trunk)
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 17:28:00 +0200
Martin Schlander <suse@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Tirsdag den 1. April 2008 12:03:20 skrev Karl Eichwalder:

Later the day, we probably can start the 1st translation cycle for
11.0. Stay tuned, I'll send another announcement.

Thanks for the warning. I was just starting preparations to begin work for
11.0. Will wait until tomorrow so you can clean up the "mess" first. :-)

I'd say, you could start now. At least, I'm quite confident with the
YaST files. And now, the lcn part seems to be fine as well (besides
RELEASE-NOTES, that I'm going to update next time).

As usual, please report any anomaly!
Karl

R&D / Documentation