Re: [opensuse-translation] WebTool to help translation management
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2008 18:06:49 +0100
Hi,

Le samedi 08 mars 2008 à 12:16 -0200, Gabriel a écrit :
Hi all!

I've been developing a site to facilitate the task distribution during
the translation process.

Interesting. This sounds very similar to vertimus, the tool that the
GNOME french translation team has been using in the last two years.
http://gnomefr.traduc.org/suivi/
https://launchpad.net/vertimus

I should probably install some test version of vertimus for openSUSE, to
show how it works. And I really need to sit down and to write a
detailed presentation about it.

IMHO, it'd make sense to join forces in some way on this kind of stuff
since it's not easy to find developers interested in translations and
who have time to build a solution for the missing parts of the
infrastructure ;-)

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.