Re: [opensuse-translation] Tier-2 languages in RC1
  • From: Klara Cihlarova <cihlarov@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 08:54:54 +0100
> FYI: It's translated in some language now that looks Danish for me if
> I start with "LC_ALL=da_DK zen-updater",

The pot file from zen-updater sources (pot file creation 23.10.) has 188
strings, the pot file from our repository has only 171 strings. The pot file
in out repository is really out-of-date :-(.

But the older pot file should work for main menu strings. If you have a
problem with your own po->mo file integration, it can be because of very
strange translation using in the zen-updater.
--
Klara