Re: [opensuse-translation] Vietnamese language support in OpenSuSE
  • From: "Phan Vinh Thinh" <teppi82@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 14:50:09 +0400
Hi,
I recognize your name and email address from SFS Translation Project :).

On 7/12/06, Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx> writes:

Now the yast bundle is available (I initialized it reusing some
translations done by Clytie for GNOME related programs and the SUSE
desktop menus):

Chi Clytie is very good translator. I with her are working on
translation KDE. My focus is KDE, but Clytie is doing translation
everywhere, include GNOME, KDE, Debian, OOo...

ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/suse/noarch/i18n/yast/status-vi.all
ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/suse/noarch/i18n/yast/y2-vi.tar.gz

I recommend to start with installation, base, package* and similar
modules. When you have finished two or three files, send them back to
me and I'll add yast2-trans-vi to SUSE Linux for testing.

OK, got these files. I'm going to translate them today :). Thank you.

R&D / Documentation SUSE Linux Products GmbH

Key fingerprint = B2A3 AF2F CFC8 40B1 67EA 475A 5903 A21B 06EB 882E

--
С уважением
Phan Vĩnh Thịnh <teppi82 tại gmail chấm com>