Re: [opensuse-translation] Vietnamese language support in OpenSuSE
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 09:13:50 +0200
Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx> writes:

> Yes, that's the way we usually start with localizing SUSE Linux--I'm
> going to initialize a file set for the Vietnamese language during the
> day.

Now the yast bundle is available (I initialized it reusing some
translations done by Clytie for GNOME related programs and the SUSE
desktop menus):

ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/suse/noarch/i18n/yast/status-vi.all
ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/suse/noarch/i18n/yast/y2-vi.tar.gz

I recommend to start with installation, base, package* and similar
modules. When you have finished two or three files, send them back to
me and I'll add yast2-trans-vi to SUSE Linux for testing.

R&D / Documentation SUSE Linux Products GmbH

Key fingerprint = B2A3 AF2F CFC8 40B1 67EA 475A 5903 A21B 06EB 882E