Re: [opensuse-translation] Vietnamese language support in OpenSuSE
  • From: "Dinar Valeev" <dinarv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 18:43:42 +0400
i think at least you must start translation of YaST to your native language.
**
On 7/11/06, Phan Vinh Thinh <teppi82@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,
I'm maintaining the vi.opensuse.org wiki. And I'm using SuSE everyday.
I like its nice interface, especially the KDE's one :). I saw that
many languages are supported in SuSE, include Russian, my second
language. What have to do if I want to see my mother tongue in that
supported langugages list?

--
С уважением
Phan Vĩnh Thịnh <teppi82 tại gmail chấm com>

< Previous Next >
List Navigation