Re: [opensuse-summit] Artwork To-Do List
On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 12:40 AM, Andy Silva <anditosan1000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Robert Schweikert wrote:

Hi,

On 09/03/2013 04:11 PM, Andy Silva wrote:

Hello friends

I put together a simple list of the artwork that needs to be done for
the summit. I am not sure that it is a complete list but that's the
reason why I am writing you all. These are the elements that are
generally present in an artwork to do list for myself.

This list is incomplete. So help me put it all together, that way I can
work out a general design for all of them.

Community Flyers

- Yes
+ We need flyers that are ready to print that can be used at other
events for promoting the summit.

Local Promotional Flyer (aimed for Florida)

- Yes

Attendee Badges

- Yes

Geeko Money

- Yes
+ Although I am not certain yet if this will be used, but we
definitely need a design

openSUSE Pins

- No
+ The pin machine is in Europe and from my point of view having pins
made is not something we should spend money on

openSUSE Pens

- No

Baseball Caps

- No
+ I would like to get away from giving stuff away at our events and I
do not think the promotional value is high enough to justify the
cost

openSUSE T-shirts

- No
+ See my comment above
- IF
+ we can have a check box for OSEM that allows people to check if
they will buy a shirt upon registration, then yes we need a design
and need to make t-shirts
+ there is a request for this OSEM functionality on github

Bagpacks

- No
+ See my comments about the hat (cap)

Of course if people are convinced that we need to give openSUSE branded
stuff away please speak up. Then we have to figure out the funding and
what that funding will buy.

Later,
Robert

Hey guys

Hey there :)

This is what I made under the artwork to-do list.

MONEY
http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h414/anditosan/GeekoMoney_zps83df8e76.png

FLYER
http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h414/anditosan/FlyerBig_zpscf1a6763.jpg

What about adding the date and the place? And possibly some text "C U
there" or sth.

BADGE
http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h414/anditosan/Badge_zps57f3daa1.png

Can we make the text on top a bit "stronger" for better readability?
I also like to see the full date of the conference on those badges,
but that's my personal like :)

Is it in real dimensions (do we have dimensions for the actual badge case) ?

--
Andy (anditosan)