[opensuse-summit] openSUSE Summit Tickets List suggestions.
Hi All,

In regards to the openSUSE Summit Tickets List, we might consider something
similar to oSC13 we had in July.

First of all, are we going to allow partners to do some presentations? In case
yes, the following
ticket table I got from oSC13 brochure might work then.

Ticket List Suggestion

* GOLD Partner
Logo on welcome banner, in main and
secondary conf rooms
3 min talk time at closing
Unlimited inserts in conference bag
Up to 10 professional conference tickets
Non exclusive sponsor video display at entrance

* Silver
Logo in main and secondary conf rooms
2 min talk time at closing
Unlimited inserts in conference bag
Up to 6 professional conference tickets

* Bronze
Logo in workshop rooms
Up to 4 professional conference tickets

* Community Partner
Booth space available
free for Free/Open Source organizations

* Student
should be able to get free tickets or a discounted price

* Media Partner
Logo on our site
Press badge & access to professional event

* All sponsors receive promotion through the openSUSE online media
Booth space is available for all sponsors
Sponsors can post open positions on jobs board

In case not, we are not going to allow partners to do presentations, we might
still be able to use the above table without the presentation option.

I'll talk to the SUSE Marketing Executive team tomorrow to see if we can get
some marketing materials to give away with a ticket purchase.

About the tickets' price, I have no idea about how much we should charge them
since I don't know all the costs involved in the openSUSE Summit. I'll discuss
that
with Robert as well once he gets back in the office.

What you think? Please, feel free to share your feedback/suggestion as well.

Have a good one.

-Gilson Melo (gmelo)