Postfix + SASL + chroot
  • From: "Philippe Vogel" <filiaap@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 22:03:00 +0200
Hi!

I tried to configure postfix within /etc/sysconfig/postfix and a later
SuSEconfig --module postfix.
The configuring worked but the config not.
There is no word within the /etc/sysconfig/postfix, that you have to
configure sasl auth by hand and like in a message on this list you will have
a lot of fun chroot and saslauth!

Is there any _USEFULL_ and working hint for me?

Philippe

P.S.: Is there any working hint for Apache2 && PHP4 for apache2, if not
don't provide this modules, if they don't work together!

< Previous Next >