Re: [suse-security] Administrativa: subject, list moderation, faq
  • From: Nix <suse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 15:52:34 +1100
*grin* I believe I mentioned that I was thinking of starting a faq a few weeks back
also.. I would be happy to have a stab at it.

-Nix

FAQ:
Johannes Geiger (thanks) came up with the idea of having an FAQ
(frequently asked questions) about the suse-security mailing list. I'm
much in favour for this idea. Would someone vulunteer to write something
so that we can merge the ideas, credits included, of course? I could send
a clean, tidied-up draft to the list every once in a while, probably
clearing up some questions that seem to reoccur every few weeks.

So long,
Roman.

< Previous Next >