Re: [suse-security] list moderation, message mangling (was: TIS FWTK)
  • From: Nix <suse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 10:19:43 +1100

None of which the brain-dead email client that I have to use at the office will
filter on. I'm lucky to get it to work on "Subject:"

I can use Subject, from, to, cc, reply-to, in-reply-to, recipient, and all. It
doen't allow for "and" or "or". Just one of the above exclusively. But then
again if everyone would put the list in the "To" field instead of cc'ing the
list it might make life a little easier.

End of diatribe!! Maybe they'll let me use linux at work one of these days.

I have no idea what "X-Mailer: Execmail for Win32 5.1 Build (9) " is.
But as long as you are using standards compliant mail servers. (Even
MS Exchange) You may want to have a look at Eudora Pro.
It's what I use, and I have not yet found an equivalently powerful (yet nice)
mail client under linux. It and MS Word are the two things that keep me in
windows most of my working day...

If anyone know about an equavelent to Eudora for Linux I would LOVE to
hear about it.

Kmail and the like just don't cut it... Yet.

-Nix