Re: [opensuse-ruby] YaST in Ruby
On 28.05.2013 11:01, David Majda wrote:
Hi,

as some may know, since January few SUSE developers in Prague are
working on automatically translating YaST codebase from YCP (an old
proprietary language) into Ruby. The main goals are to give the platform
a technology boost, so that we can evolve it easier in the future, and
lower the effort spent on maintenance in the long term.

The project recently reached an important milestone -- we are able to
install a 12.3-based system using an installer composed only of
translated YaST modules:

http://lists.opensuse.org/yast-devel/2013-05/msg00026.html

I have only one word for that: Congratulations