Re: [opensuse-project] Membership status
* Vinzenz Vietzke <vinz@xxxxxxxx> [07-06-20 16:51]:
Am Montag, 6. Juli 2020, 22:20:53 CEST schrieb Patrick Shanahan:
you both need to stop the bickering, or take it off-list. neither of you
cite specifics but dwell in innuendo.

Sarah stated some valuable information which I corrected after checking with
membership officials. I cited Stefan's connect profile where the membership
status can be seen.

I don't get why you (once again) choose personal attacks on this list.

there was no ?attack? but only in your mind. But you have now made an
attack against me! and w/o reason! just to continue bickering.

I will not comment further.