RE: [opensuse-project] Notes from the board on the recent thread
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Feb 2020 19:02:05 +0100
jimmypierre.rouen.france@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: Marina Latini <deneb_alpha@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 29 February 2020 02:21
To: oS Project <opensuse-project@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [opensuse-project] Notes from the board on the recent thread

Dear Community,

Dear Marina Latini,

several members asked for a clarification and, even if we tried to
keep the desired confidentiality as already mentioned in the other
threads, there are not many alternatives to (at least) partially
disclosing what happened in the >>>last weeks.

*Important*: I have found that some of our forums can be perused on
the web. Is it the case with this one?

Most of our mailing lists are archived and available on the web, yes.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (11.6°C)