Re: [opensuse-project] Notes from the board on the recent thread
Hello,

Am Samstag, 29. Februar 2020, 02:21:28 CET schrieb Marina Latini:
several members asked for a clarification and, even if we tried to
keep the desired confidentiality as already mentioned in the other
threads, there are not many alternatives to (at least) partially
disclosing what happened in the last weeks.

"Thanks" for making something (partially) public that you had promised
to keep confidential.

Maybe you should also have mentioned that someone shouted Sarah down in
the handover meeting for several minutes, and continued after she was
already completely shocked and scared.

Even if you think someone made a mistake, that's clearly not the way to
handle such cases :-(

In the following days, the way the board acted towards Sarah was not
really better.

I'd hate to mention more details or even names (and therefore still ask
everybody not to ask more questions), but I had to write this mail to
ensure that everybody gets a somewhat balanced view.

Needless to say that the way how the board handled this situation was a
very big part of the reasons for my decision to resign in protest.

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
Digital files cannot be made uncopyable, any more than water can
be made not wet. [Bruce Schneier on `copy protection' schemes]