Re: [opensuse-project] How are we really doing?
Vinzenz Vietzke composed on 2019-12-27 22:37 (UTC+0100):

And in the meantime activity in various chats like Discord, Telegram and
Matrix (all being more ore less connected to each other) went up.

Trying to figure out what these three things are I found
https://matrix.org/bridges/

Was this on the right track? If yes, it's a dead end, over my head to
understand,
even though I've been an IRC user for nearly two decades.

Furthermore
it's attracting new people just wanting to pop in instead of going through
the
hassle of mailman registration and a flooded inbox.

I'd like to know from where this "attraction" stems.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/