Re: [opensuse-project] postmaster@xxxxxxx and spam on opensuse.org addresses
Hello,

Am Dienstag, 12. November 2019, 07:41:12 CET schrieb Lars Vogdt:
Am November 10, 2019 5:39:57 PM UTC schrieb Per Jessen:
Completely agree, Lars.

Thanks! Your agreement is indeed very important for me!

Than you might be happy to hear that I also agree ;-)

Just another entry on the todo list. A less
than critical one, imho.

Depends :-)

With own DNS and MX, openSUSE would (again) become more independent.

Agreed, and besides being more independent, it would make a few things
"a bit" easier, especially when it comes to debugging a problem.

I'm still sad that I left the heroes before these two steps were
finished. To my excuse, I thought that running own DNS an MX is not
so uncommon these days. But migrating existing machines may still be
tricky. This is what I see now.

I don't think that the difficulty level is the problem, even if some
details might be more interesting[tm].

It's just the usual problem that everybody is busy with other things
that look more important ;-)

Thus: if the heroes agree, I offer my help here.

Do you really think that someone says no?Quite the opposite - when can
you start with this? ;-)

Of course I can't speak for the whole team, but I'd be _very_ surprised
if someone would refuse your help.

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
if this crashes as well, make sure to create a bnc entry, add a
backtrace, a copy of your sysconfig/proxy file and some cheese (Want