Re: [opensuse-project] Re: openSUSE Project Name Change Vote - Results
On Mon 2019-11-11, Jim Henderson wrote:
I'm asking if the system tracks numbers of people who changed their
vote (or indeed, when they voted during the polling period). I don't
know the software.

Tracking (or being able to track) whether or when someone changed their
vote would mean the system is not as safe and confidential as possible.

It's one of those things I'd love to do (being curious and interested),
but happy we cannot (from the perspective of having confidential and
secure voting).