Re: [opensuse-project] postmaster@xxxxxxx and spam on opensuse.org addresses
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2019 18:47:50 +0100
Mathias Homann wrote:

Am Samstag, 9. November 2019, 18:00:04 CET schrieb Per Jessen:

This is really a problem in your setup, I suggest.

my spamassassin does not ahve any any problems with emails coming
through any other mail server. It's only mails that come through the
suse-run MX for opensuse.org that manage to slip through.

Your spamassassin should _not_ trust any previously added
X-SpamAssassion headers. It would make it dead-easy for spammers to
circumvent the filtering.

It doesn't. Every SpamAssassin **removes** all previously inserted
spam scoring information when analyzing an email.

I know. You clearly know too, which is why I don't undestand your
comment:

"And since the junk has already passed through a (poorly configured?)
spamassassin, my local spamassassin thinks all is legit o.0"

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (2.2°C)