[opensuse-project] Re: openSUSE Project Name Change Vote - Results
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2019 08:10:07 -0000 (UTC)
On Sat, 09 Nov 2019 15:57:37 +1100, Basil Chupin wrote:

I doubt it. If one was reading the thread concerning the misdirected
need to vote on a name change then, and provided the person was
interested enough, they would have voted -- presumably in the negative.

*sigh*

Emphatically no. My concerns were not addressed, so I did not vote.

Had my concerns been addressed, I may have voted yes, or I may have voted
no.

--
Jim Henderson