[opensuse-project] Re: openSUSE Project Name Change Vote - Results
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2019 08:08:47 -0000 (UTC)
And non-voting was 224.

That's pretty telling, because at least some of us who didn't vote
explicitly didn't vote because our questions about the vote were not
addressed.

Do we know how many people changed their vote after the wiki page was
updated with more information?

Do we have any information about why anyone who changed their vote did so
(I'm going to guess no, but who knows? Maybe we have some solid
information about why people who changed their votes did).
--
Jim Henderson