Re: [opensuse-project] postmaster@xxxxxxx and spam on opensuse.org addresses
  • From: Mathias Homann <Mathias.Homann@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2019 20:43:50 +0100
Am Samstag, 9. November 2019, 18:00:04 CET schrieb Per Jessen:

This is really a problem in your setup, I suggest.

my spamassassin does not ahve any any problems with emails coming through any
other mail server. It's only mails that come through the suse-run MX for
opensuse.org that manage to slip through.

Your spamassassin should _not_ trust any previously added X-SpamAssassion
headers. It would make it dead-easy for spammers to circumvent the
filtering.

It doesn't. Every SpamAssassin **removes** all previously inserted spam
scoring information when analyzing an email.

I mean, there is so much that *can* be done, spamassassin *with* DNS
blacklists, postgrey, you name it.

I would invite you to join the openSUSE Heroes and have a go, but the
mail servers are run by SUSE-IT.

so how do I talk to **them** about this?

Cheers
MH

*Mathias Homann*
Mathias.Homann@openSUSE:.org[1]
irc: [Lemmy] @ freenode, ircnet
obs: lemmy04
keybase: https://keybase.io/lemmy[2]
*gpg key fingerprint: 8029 2240 F4DD 7776 E7D2 C042 6B8E 029E 13F2 C102*

--------
[1] mailto:Mathias.Homann@xxxxxxxxxx
[2] https://keybase.io/lemmy
< Previous Next >