Re: [opensuse-project] postmaster@xxxxxxx and spam on opensuse.org addresses

Me, I would not like the redirector to block spam: it is up to me to
decide what is spam. What if it bounces something that I want? As it is
not an actual mail service, there is no way in which I can tune the
filters for /my/ account.

I'm pretty sure that you would not want anything that came from a SMTP
client that is on a blacklisted IP address, or not properlky re-sending
its mail when the SMTP server tells it to "come back in five minutes".

Greylisting and dns based block lists should at least be an option.

cheers

MH