Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE Project Name Change Vote - Results
Am 09.11.19 um 11:56 schrieb jdd@xxxxxxxxx:
Le 09/11/2019 à 06:20, Basil Chupin a écrit :

If the Board got rid of the playtime rule about who can become a
"member" and gave the membership to everyone who was using

IMHO, they are several ways to work.

* "members" are asked to be openSUSE effective workers. The main (only?) goal
is to elect the board.
May be there a blank vote can be added to the candidate list (but I'm not in
favor of this).

* for such thing as the fundation name (I don't want to discuss again the
project name), a poll open
to any reader here (only one vote per IP) should be enough, or may be better

Giving name to something that doesn't exist can be a popularity contest - fine.
But if work is derived from a vote, it makes 100% sense to ask the active part
of the community. And the set of members is the best analogy we have.

Greetings, Stephan

--
Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and
don't get so worked up about things.