Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE Project Name Change Vote - Results
Hi all,

For me, very disappointed to find that my excelent 32 bit laptop can no longer
have openSuse. Any hope for the future?

Regards to all,

Cy

On 8 Nov 2019, at 11:02, Ish Sookun <ish.sookun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Christian,

There were 491 eligible voters out of which 267 have cast their vote.

Regards,

Ish Sookun