Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE documentation
Thanks Mike.

Yes, it's good to know there are others who tried ;-)

I read the other emails and spoken to another person wishing to
contribute during the openSUSE Asia Summit. I think we'll simply start
with putting more information in the wiki rather than persisting on
having a separate properly documented Kubic/MicroOS page on doc.o.o.

Cheers,

Ish Sookun