Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE documentation
On Sun, Oct 06, 2019 at 06:47:15PM +0800, Ish Sookun wrote:
It also appears that the documentation workload is currently on the
shoulders of the SUSE documentation team (only). I would like to help,
more specifically collaborating with Kubic/MicroOS team to have a
Container documentation. How should I proceed?

Kubic/MicroOS are documented on the openSUSE wiki and I think this is
the right place for you to help with. :)

https://en.opensuse.org/Portal:Kubic

Cheers,
Michal