Re: [opensuse-project] RFC: How to improve openSUSE websites
* Vinzenz Vietzke <vinz@xxxxxxxx> [06-20-19 12:22]:
Am Thu, 20 Jun 2019 09:12:22 -0400
schrieb Patrick Shanahan <paka@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

they look fine to me viewing and replying and on the archive.

but I use a text client, mutt. perhaps you both have a problem with
your client configuration or you client is deficient.

Nope. Problem was Stasiek's char count of 79 which is non-standard.
Problem solved.

standard is <80 chars, and iirc 72 is suggested. your client is
apparently only able to adjust to "72" chars. what will you do if someone
sends 70 or doesn't wrap as is quite common amoung the unwashed?