Re: [opensuse-project] RFC: How to improve openSUSE websites
On 19/06/2019 14.10, Henne Vogelsang wrote:
Hey,

On 18.06.19 12:05, Carlos E. R. wrote:

Each entry possibly written by a single
person that knew that particular stuff inside out, ie, probably the
packager.

It was a collaboratively edited by many people (mostly from the SUSE
support departments), it was a semantic (each article/section had lots
of metadata) wiki before there where semantic wikis :-)

As most often, the idea (document common problems & fixes/workarounds)
today is still valid but the execution (people taking care of SDB
content) today is weak.

</grandpa>

:-D

I tell you, it was a godsend. It was one of the things that tied me to
openSUSE. At that time (pre 2000), downloading the packaged SDB took
some time over my slow modem, but was worth it.

Thanks a lot!

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.